Monday, July 26, 2010

Settling In..

Today was all about getting everything in order and making sure the horses were getting settled nicely. Chloe looked good this morning, maybe a little tired but who can blame her? We took a long walk first thing this morning to try and beat the heat and I had the best time touring the place. Chloe was pretty calm and I couldn't believe how nice everyone at this facility is. It was hard trying to pick an arena to ride in, there were so many!!! Chloe then got a bath and got to relax in her stall. I hung up a couple fans that keep it pretty enjoyable for her! We got our tack rooms set up and hung the majority of our "Area VI" posters up. We also purchased a turn out so we kept rotating the horses throughout the day to graze and stretch their legs. I rode her again in the afternoon for another nice, long walk and I have to say the weather today was completely tolerable! The horses all look great and tomorrow we start lessons. I will try and get pictures of the barn isle and facility up tomorrow! I cannot wait for the competition to start!!! I Have been able to scope out some of the cross country and if i had it my way Chloe and I would just fast forward to Saturday! For now though we have checked into our hotel room and Natalia and I are hitting the hay! I hope you all enjoyed the airplane pictures and stay posted for more of the horse park! It truly is amazing...
Goodnight everyone!
Kelly and Chloe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I was there!!

HayleySarg said...

That's fantastic. I'm glad you're settling in. I just found your blog and I wish you tons of luck. You'll do fantastic!